- Constructed with premium materials. Pan and lid are made out of high-quality aluminum with nylon gears and hardwood handle and knobs. Due to aluminum construction, this version is not induction compatible. Consult the stove top's manual for guidance on use of lightweight aluminum cookware on glass top stoves.
- 6-quart capacity makes about 24 cups of popped popcorn. Partial batch instructions also included.
- Popcorn pops quickly; makes twice as much as a standard bag of microwave popcorn, in the same amount of time (3 minutes or less). (Aluminum is an excellent heat conductor, allowing for a quick cook time.)
- Features 4 strategically placed steam vents that allow steam to escape while popping. This ensures popcorn is always tender and crisp.
- Patented stirring mechanism is designed like a commercial popper, preventing sticking and burning by moving every kernel until it pops - up to 42 times its original size!
- Safe to Use
- Wooden handle and crank stay cool to keep hands away from heat and steam.
- Easy Clean Up
- Lid features quick-release clips for easy removal.
- With countless options, it's easy to customize your popcorn snack! Makes as much (or as little) popcorn as you want, it's up to you.
- The Perfect Snack! Every kernel pops with a melt-in-your-mouth flavor.
- Does not include popcorn.
- Simply wipe parts down with a paper towel and store for next use.
- If necessary, hand-wash with warm, soapy water using a grease-cutting liquid dish soap.
- Not dishwasher safe.